The purpose of this page on the blog is to share few wonderful personal development products/resources/programs/books that helped me immensely to visualize, prioritize and realize my dreams. Without the help of these products, it’s fair to say that it would have taken much longer time to succeed (and results could have been far less effective).
Disclosure: Please note that there are affiliate links in this page ; means I earn a small commission if you decide to buy these products through my link. Again, don’t just buy because I am recommending them ; Try them, read my reviews, commit a time for getting most of the product/program and finally hit the buy button.
Personal Development Programs
Creative Visualization by Lisa Nichols
Visualization . being one of favourite topic – I was drawn towards this digital course by Lisa Nichols and learnt few really new lessons that I can apply to various aspects of my life such as body , family & relationships , positive living. The program consists of 12 audio files categorized under 4 primary chapters (mind, body, positive living, people & relationships).
How to attend/get most out of this program : I mostly listened this program using my phone and headphones, couple of chapters in my car’s audio player. Since the program can be accessed on line any time , you get the freedom to listen either on-line or offline.
I have written a detailed review of this program which you can read and learn more about my experiences, if you already know about the program and want to enrol yourself into this course, you should head over to the product page of the program and get instant access.
Unlimited Abundance Program by Christie Marie Sheldon
How to attend/get most out of this program: It took me few weeks to complete the program since each audio runs through approximately 45 minutes. Best part was the flexibility the program, since it can be accessed anywhere/any-time through smartphone/laptop/mobile. I generally take notes while I listen to any of such program and unlimited abundance was no exception.
I recommend you too to keep a notebook handy and capture the points that are relevant for you.
OmHarmonics Meditation Audio
I am a music lover and that’s what drove me towards these meditation audio tracks. I thoroughly enjoyed listening to these audio tracks and they surely had a pleasing effect on my mind and body. It’s not just once, but I listened (and listening) them again and again and the results were clearly notable (one example, my writing instantly became fluent while I was listening to them where as I was suffering from writer’s block)
How to Use this Program : Once you purchase the program, you will have access to 5 different audio tracks (The Awakening , The Focus , The Spark , The Balance , The Deep Rest), you can listen them from your mobile/tablet, computer using a good stereo headphone.
Books I recommend (my personal favourite collection)
This list can be as long as a mile (kindle format does count), but I will resist my temptation and share the ones that had most impact on me (on different topics). It’s very possible that you would already heard/read these books, however if not – I recommend you to buy them and start reading.
- The ONE Thing by Gary Keller : Found this gem during December 2014 and completed reading last week. I can say that this is truly remarkable book and can drastically change the way we think and work. A must read for anyone.
- Crush-It by Gary Vaynerchuk : This is a powerful book consisting of real examples and tells you the importance of building our personal brand. Loved reading this one.
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kyosaki : It finds itself in the top slot when it comes to financial management and even entrepreneurship. A must read.
- The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari by Robin Sharma : A masterpiece from Robin Sharma. Though the book released decades ago, it still mesmerizing everyone with its powerful messages and rituals for fulfilling our dreams.
- Influence , the Psychology of persuasion by Robert Claudini : I learnt a lot from this book, a different topic altogether – ‘persuasion’ and the simple examples (results from Claudini’s research over years) explained, took me by surprise. Buy, rent (don’t steal ) ; do whatever it takes to get this book, and I am sure , your understanding about persuasion will change forever.
- How Google Works by Eric Schmdt – Myself, being a software professional over a decade now, I am always interested to understand culture of different companies, the way they conduct their businesses, processes they follow and how can I learn/emulate some of those processes in my professional/personal life.And this book was the right one.
- Blink by Malcom Gladwell – Though it took some time for me to sink into the content of this book, it captivated me by its story and the message it gives. For perfecting your judgements, you can’t afford to miss reading this.
- Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson – Brilliantly written by Walter Isaacson, it was heart-warming to see the ups-downs-ups of the legend , Steve Jobs.
- iWoz – Computer Geek to Cult Icon by Steve Wozniak – Written by Woz himself, this is a detailed, transparent documentary of Woz’s journey/life through inventions, Apple